Friday, August 17, 2018

Twinkle Twinkle


Stampin' Up! have a new double-sided paper set called Twinkle Twinkle. This paper has lots of colours that are good for making projects for both male and female.

The card on the left uses Night of Navy as the base. I have also featured Pool Party on Whisper White cardstock. You can see some Silver Thread peeking out from behind the message too.

The gift bag on the right uses the (now retired)Mini Treat Bag Thinlit - roll it through the Big Shot and you have the 2 pieces to make a bag. So useful for parties and little gifts, you could even use this as a holder for a card. 

The tag is made using the Everyday Label punch that I double punched sideways and trimmed to form my shape. I added some Silver Glimmer paper and Rhinestones to add some bling. The wizard has been coloured using the Stampin' Blends - (the alcohol markers. These give a great depth and can add the image of dimension, as if his robes have folds. Stampin' Up! have just extended the colour range of the Stampin' Blends as they are a very popular and great product. I have several new colours on my list to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment