Monday, August 13, 2018

Fruit Basket

A recently retired Stampin' Up! stamp set is Fruit Basket. This is such a cute set.

In particular I love the strawberries. These gorgeous cards have been CASED from some images I found whilst scrolling through the internet.

I made the card on the left with just Whisper White cardstock, Real Red strawberries and the cap of the berry is in Shaded Spruce. (Did you know the green part of the strawberry is actually called the pseudocarp and the part we love to eat is the receptable?)

The card on the right uses Crumb Cake as the base and once again I have used Real Red strawberries and Shaded Spruce caps. To give the berries a depth impression I have finished them off with a coating of the Fine Tip Glue Pen from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment