Friday, November 9, 2018

Craft Tool Roll

Finally I made myself a craft tool roll. Earlier this year I made them as roomie gifts for 3 of my SU friends and whilst I had the fabric I never got around to making myself one.


I found some gorgeous watermelon and flamingo fabric and just knew I had to use these.

The roll expands so I can include some of my essential crafting tools and makes it very easy to transport them.

The top can fold down to keep everything secure as well. Or if you have a longer tool it can remain open and just ties up when rolled. As the pockets are snug and the roll is tight it would be very difficult for anything to fall out.

I plan on using this on the weekend when I attend OnStage in Melbourne and then a team day on Sunday. My OCD is very happy - everything has a place and stays organised. This way I will always know if I am missing something as well. I found this idea on Pinterest and just adapted the measurements to suit my needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment