Friday, August 24, 2018

Tropical Chic

Tropical Chic and the coordinating Tropical Thinlets are quickly becoming a staple in my card making supplies.

I have showecased a few variations of cards using this set and only featuring a few colours. The double-sided papers Tropical Escape are extremely versatile and use Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White colours in an amazing variety of ways.


The use of only these 5 colours gives the cards and papers a clean feel and really summery. I have made cards that I feel would be useful for both males and females.

Who said you need to stick to plain old green leaves anyway? Just think of all the wonderful colour combinations you could use.....now where are my stamps....time for some more creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment