Monday, December 11, 2017

Not Just Cards

When making your Christmas cards this year - don't stop there. I always decorate my gifts as well. It doesn't matter what the gift is, I find the appeal of a beautifully presented gift is really appreciated by the recipient.

On this gift I have used plain brown paper to wrap the gift, patterned double-sided paper on the front of the gift attached with coordinating washi tape and then a belly band of patterned paper. The entire gift is then tied up with ribbon and finished off which a matching piece of twine. 

Generally I would also either decorate the envelope for the card with the same washi tape or make a coordinating tag to tie on.

Merry Christmas. (See this book has just taken a step up in the gift giving category.)

No comments:

Post a Comment