Friday, December 8, 2017

More Christmas Cards

To carry on the December theme here are a few more Christmas cards made in my monthly craft class.

This card uses the new Merry Little Labels bundle - stamps and coordinating punch. Just three colours combined to give a great visual effect - Old Olive, Basic Black and Whisper White. Matting the same colour onto the card front gve the card that little bit of elegance I was looking for.


For a fun little card I replicated a layout I say on Pinterest. It is an embossed piece of card which is then offset on the card front. I have used Smokey Slate on Whisper White. The little Santa is from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set with the coordinating punch.

I have finished off the beard and trim on Santa with the Wink of Stella pen, so he glitters.



My final card is a case of the card Stampin' Up! have released. It is a Bermuda Bay card base with DSP from the Merry Little Christmas set. The stamp set used is Merry Little Labels with the coordinating punch. 


I made the holly leaves using Lemon Lime Twist coloured card. I punched out an oval shape and used a small circle punch to clip off the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment