Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wedding Card - Large Letters Framelits


A fellow colleague is getting married this weekend and of course we need to give him a card. I wanted to keep the card simple yet masculine so I went with a grey and white theme.

I used the old faithful Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Basic Gray and Smoky Slate. I then used the large letter framelits to pop out my message - to create the increasingly popular Eclipse card technique. This was all finished off over a Smoky Slate card base with coordinating Gingham Ribbon and some bling. 

Of course one of my favourite Stampin' Up! items - Wink of Stella - had to make an appearance, I highlighted each letter with it (as shown in the photo above).

Being such a large card I custom made an envelope out of some retired DSP. I am happy to report my coworkers were very impressed and eager to sign such a lovely card.

No comments:

Post a Comment