I have been playing with the new Stampin’ Blends pens that will be available from Stampin’ Up! in November.
Features of the alcohol pens are:
- Add just the right amount of colour where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each colour (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- In-house testing has been done for evaporation and life testing and are really happy with the results, so you can feel confident sharing them with your customers.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting colour.
For this card I used the Bella and Friends stamp set. This is a great set for colouring in. I have used the Bermuda Bay and Pink Pirouette pen sets. You can see the depths of colour achieved - especially with the balloon. I am sure with a bit more practice I can get even better results - fingers crossed.