Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Unicorn Birthday Card

My niece recently turned 7 years old and loves everything unicorn at the moment - even her birthday cake was a unicorn.

There was no question that I had to buy her a soft toy unicorn as her gift. Therefore, naturally I had to make her a unicorn card to go with it all. At the age of 7, as with so many little girls, her favourite colours are pink and purple.

I have used some of the Glimmer paper that was a special release for this year's Sale-a-bration to add her must have glitter. I also white embossed the body of the unicorn and finished the mane and tail off with Wink of Stella.




From the mount of babes - 'You make all of your own cards? You never buy a card? Your cards are so good I thought you always bought them for me?'

Yep!! I am the favourite Aunty for this week (again).


No comments:

Post a Comment