Monday, August 28, 2017

Birthday Delivery

Whilst I had some time off work recently I had a couple of crafting days with some of my friends/fellow SU demonstrators. This is a good time to use each others stamps that we may have not purchased ourselves yet.


I got to use the gorgeous set Birthday Delivery. This is a reasonably large stamp set with 23 stamps in the set. It also has a matching die cut set. A great set to try out some colouring and water colouring. 



With this type of stamp set I love to use minimalist colouring and feature a little bit of colour to make it a highlight. I matted Whisper White Cardstock onto a Pool Party card base. I used an oval from the Stitched Framelits set to feature the character I was using.



Basically the only colour I added was watercolouring with Basic Gray and then a touch of Real Red. I love the effect this produced - giving each card some clean lines. 




No comments:

Post a Comment