Thursday, August 10, 2017

Mini Pizza Box

Stampin' Up! have their new 2017 Holiday Catalogue due to be released on 1st September 2017. As a demonstrator one of the perks is we can see this gorgeous catalogue early and can order items from it before any of our customers.

One of the very cute items being released is this Mini Pizza Box. It is coated on the inside so it can hold edible items such as cookies for a gift. They fit 3" x 3" cards and envelopes inside too. 








I have decorated the outside of my box with some decorative Vellum, Lemon Lime Twist card stock and a belly band in Berry Burst with a tag topper made using a brand new set called Merry Little Labels that has a coordinating punch.

For the inside of my Mini Pizza Box I have made a set of cards in Berry Burst card stock with a border of Silver Glimmer Paper stamped and water coloured with another new stamp set called Christmas In The Making. This set features 1950 style women and is just made to colour - very retro and on trend.

Such a beautiful gift for a friend - I think I will use this one as a hostess gift for my next Stampin' Up! party.


No comments:

Post a Comment