Friday, August 4, 2017

Fairy Celebration

Recently I went to a friends 50th Birthday and I made her this card. As she started her card making journey through me I wanted to make it something a little special too.

I have used the Fairy Celebration stamp set along with the Brick Wall embossing folder.

This is the first time I also got to use the increasingly popular Stitched Framelits set. I have added bling by using the Thin Wire, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Sequins, Rhinestones and Glitter. I just kept building it up and up until I was finished with the design.

The wings have been made from Vellum and Wink Of Stella pend - punched out using the Butterfly Punch. 

I cannot recall how many times I 'finish' a card only to leave it sitting on the bench so I can view  it each time I walk pass. Constantly adding a little bit more and more until I am completely, (well almost), happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment