Saturday, November 5, 2016

Team Swap for On Stage Brisbane 2016


Our team of demonstrators arrange a team swap when we attend Stampin' Up! events. This time around we made ATC sized swaps (4 inches x 3 inches - size of a swap card).



There were no other rules except for it to be made of all current stock.



Earlier I purchased the Glamper Greetings stamp set as I love the look of vintage caravans .....to dream to own one just to deck it out all retro.... So for me it was a no brainer...my ATC had to have the caravan on it.



I must admit I sat down for several hours and made many versions of this until I got it just right. It was a lot of work to replicate this 30 times as there is quite a lot of fussy cutting. But that is what sitting in front of the television at night is good for. And how therapeutic is fussy cutting?



No comments:

Post a Comment