Monday, November 7, 2016

#onstage2016 Last Day


We had a fantastic time catching up with Stamping friends from both near and far whilst attending the On Stage Live Stampin' Up! event in Brisbane recently. The weather was warm, the rain held off and we even got to dip our toes in the local beach/pool. 



I have come back with my head full of new ideas, reinvigorated to throw myself into my craft and also very tired from jam packed days.



Whilst away I set myself some new challenges - so watch this space.....



This first photo is of the lovely ladies I shared a room away with - every event we share an apartment and have a great time. It is full of laughs, shared stories and great friendship. So nice to know that I can look forward to sharing a wonderful event with people I love. Thanks Julia Quinn, Sandra Collett, Fi Cobbin and Janine Rawlins.



The second photo is about 11.00pm on our way home from a team dinner one evening - we walked and the feet needed to be cooled off. It was awesome. Not the most flattering photo with the dresses all hitched up but we did look spectacular.



No comments:

Post a Comment