Monday, July 1, 2024

Saying Hey Stamp Set

At a team shoebox swap day recently I used the Saying Hey Stamp Set to create my card swap. 

I repetitively stamped the little penguin in black ink across the card front on a raised piece of card. I used the masking technique to cover each previous image to ensure the finished look I got looked like a huddle of penguins.

The message is from the online exclusive stamp set Sweetly Scripted.

A little bit of information for you. A collective noun for a group of penguins depends on where they’re situated and what they’re doing at the time.

Other names can be a formality of penguins: huddle of penguins, an icing of penguins, march of penguins, muster of penguins, parade of penguins, parcel of penguins, pride of penguins, rookery of penguins, shiver of penguins, tobogganing of penguins, town of penguins and tuxedo of penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment