Friday, May 24, 2024

Tune In Card

It has been a little bit since I last posted. We are currently undergoing renovations in our house that have disrupted everything. Believe me it is no fun living without a bathroom for 6 weeks and showering alfresco on the back deck in the midst of winter. Brrrrrr.

I was lucky to just get back from 5 days away at a craft retreat (yay - indoor showers)!!! Each of us created a shoebox swap to participate in. I used the brand-new stamp set called Tune In, which has the option to come in a bundle with coordinating dies #163637.

The papers used in this card may surprise you as they come from the new set of Lily Pond Lane double sided paper #163342. I have used the reverse side of these papers to get the patterns, not the lovely ducks.

The embellishments used are the Glossy Dots #158827, which I have coloured to match my card with the Stampin' Blends. This is a great way to have embellishments in many colours.

Embossing and Wink of Stella have been added to form additional texture. I am really happy with how this card came out.

The television is quite a large stamp and I think it would also look great in a landscape card format. Now I am thinking wood effect wallpaper, funky 1970's carpet....the imagination can go on. 

I look forward to seeing what you create with this new stamp set.








No comments:

Post a Comment