Monday, March 18, 2024

Fluffy Friends

I attended the Stampin' Up! On Stage event in Melbourne this week. It is the first time in a long time (pre-covid) this event has been able to move forward in full force.

As part of this event many demonstrators participate in Swaps. This is where you make a sample card using current Stampin' Up! products and swap your card with other demonstrators. A great way to get new ideas for card designs. 

I participated in a team swap at the event. 23 of us made swaps for each other. This is the card I made using the online exclusive stamp set Fluffy Friends. The Message was from the stamp set It's A Science.

The colours I featured were Coastal Cabana, Bubble Bath and Basic White. I coloured the Glimmer Paper with Coastal Cabana ink to coordinate it to my card. I do love the combination of the pink and green.

The clouds were the effect I previously showed using the Basic Borders set to make a die, then inked it up with the Blending Brushes. 

When you make a few, you get up quite a production line. I am really happy with how this card turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment