Monday, September 11, 2023

More Wishes

I recently attended another ShoeBox Swap day with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators from my team. This was my card I took as a kit for others to make. 

We were featuring items from the new SU Mini Catalogue. I used the More Wishes stamp set.

The background is the Oxidized Copper Specialty Paper which I embossed with the Christmas Tiding embossing folder for an added dimension to the card.

The message is stamped in Balmy Blue ink. The Christmas word was stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed in Copper embossing powder, then fussy cut and set up on Dimensionals to make it stand out even more.

The final touches were a piece of Vellum paper behind it all and Basic Rhinestone Jewels coloured in with the Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends. The card base was Balmy Blue card as well.

A great non-traditional coloured Christmas card to show you can venture away from the regular red and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment