Friday, December 21, 2018

Simple Stamping - Buffalo Check

Often we get so caught up in making elaborate cards that we forget sometimes simple stamping is enough.

At our Stamping team Christmas party last week we exchanged Christmas cards with each other. I chose to stick to the Stampin' Up! challenge of simple stamping as my Christmas Card. 

I have used the Buffalo Check background stamp as the image on my card front. I used a retired Christmas message from the Warm Words stamp set and finished it all off with a bit of ribbon and some bling. I love the simple and clean lines this card has. To add that little bit of extra dimension I made the card front and then matted this onto a card base. 

This card is actually one of the Note card and envelope sets that Stampin' Up! sell - it is only 12.7 x 8.9cm in size. The perfect size for a smaller Christmas card and the fact it comes with the correct sized envelope as well is a bonus. You would be able to make several matching cards in a really short time frame - so good when we are pushed for time during this busy Christmas period.

No comments:

Post a Comment