Sunday, August 5, 2018

Tropical Chic

This is one of my favourite stamp sets in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue - Tropical Chic. Actually it was my first purchase too.


The way you can use this stamp set could cover so many occasions as well.

This weekend I went to a craft retreat. I participated in a shoebox swap and this is the card I shared. (I CASED this gorgeous card from Pinterest.)

The card base is Whisper White and the colours featured in the card are Granny Apple Green, Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride. I also used the double sided paper called Tropical Escape. 

This is one of those fantastic stamp sets that comes with a matching set of dies - no more fussy cutting of images. The negative image from the cut outs are great to use as well. 

Next thing to try - lots of colour variations and ideas with this stamp set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment