Friday, July 13, 2018

Thank You Notes


Recently I made some thank you cards for some amazing carers looking after members of my family. I used the brand new stamp set Tropical Chic. This also has great coordinating dies and double-sided paper called Tropical Escape.


The colours I have featured in these cards are Blushing Bride with Flirty Flamingo ink and retired Pear Pizazz and ink.

The Pearlized Doilies are a great feature and come in a packet of 24 - so many versatile uses for them.

So far in the new Stampin' Up! 2018-19 catalogue this is my favourite stamp set. I can already envisage many uses and future cards with it. Just think layer, upon layer, upon layer - like a jungle. A must for your collection.

Classes are currently on hold, but I hope to resume shortly. Apologies for now, but I hope you are creating at home and will have many new projects to share with me. If you want/need, (it is a very fine line when it comes to craft supplies), to place an order please contact me via email. Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment