But the big news is a product that has been in the planning for a while after taking lots of demonstrators advice - announcing the Stamparatus!
Best thing is I can get Stampin' Up! to put one aside for you so you can get it early, and not have to wait until the new annual catalogue is next launched. Check it out. Let me know so I can pre-order it for you. So exciting!!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$85.00 AUD/$99.00 NZD