Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Embossing Paste


For this month's craft class I was trialing the new Stampin' Up! Embossing Paste. This comes in a tub, is white and the consistency of toothpaste. It is applied with a plastic spatula. The thing to remember is that this paste is fast drying, therefore it is a good idea to wash off all instruments used immediately so it is not like concrete.


To achieve individual colours I simply mixed in a drop of my desired reinker colour.


I have used the Decorative Mask SU template sheets for the patterns. The colours I mixed in are Bermuda Bay ink and Melon Mambo ink. 

This product could become a bit addictive, particularly if you are like me and love to add dimension to your cards. There are some lovely ideas on the internet where people have made their own masking sheets - an endless opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment