Monday, July 3, 2017

In The City Stamp Set

One of the current Hostess Stamp Sets from Stampin' Up! is In The City. This set has 60 polymer stamps - many varieties of combinations to make each card an individual.

In this sample I had a request for a baby card. I thought this was a perfect card for a little boy. His name 'Oskar' I made to look like a banner being pulled along by the plane.

All of these pieces were stamped onto Whisper White card and fussy cut out. When adhering to the Crumb Cake card front I used both regular double-sided tape and Dimensionals to give the entire picture a 3D effect.

The road was just hand drawn on. You can see in the background I stamped a stork onto the front of the envelope. Not shown in this picture - but I also included 3 houses on the inside of the card. I think it completes the entire package when you go the extra mile by including a little bit of decoration on the inside of the card and also on the envelope.

This is a 2 step stamp set so gives it a rustic finish as well. You will notice on the cars, trees and houses there are some 'white sections' where there are gaps from the second stamp. I quite like this effect.

Another one of my new favourite stamp sets I think. I must have another play and get creative.


1 comment: