Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hey Chick


I am so very sad this stamp set has now retired as it was a Sale-a-bration item. I made this card to enter into the online competition for the group Can You Case It. The theme was a specific set of colours and fortunately I was picked as one of the judges winners!!!



I embossed the chick in Copper embossing powder which added an extra layer to this card. The background was stamped with the Hardwood Stamp in Mint Macaron colour. The embossed piece is using Dapper Denim Colour. 



The chick has been watercoloured and the ribbon is a steal from a fellow demonstrators staff of stuff, (thanks Nicola).



This is the first time I have used the stitched framelits diecuts and I love the effect on the outer edge of the cirle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment