Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hey Chick Stamp Set


One of this year's Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration stamp sets is the Hey Chick set. At first I was not really drawn to this stamp set but it is quickly becoming one of my favourites. On Pinterest so many talented people are making all sorts of projects with this set and they inspired me to get this card and now I am devising all sort of uses for it.

To keep me on the straight and narrow with my card making I make this card to enter into the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge. 

To make the 'cage' effect I embossed some card stock with the SU Honeycomb embossing folder and then sat down to some delicate fussy cutting. I stamp the chickens image onto watercolour paper as this gave me the desired water colouring effect. The card background is Bermuda Bay and Real Red.

I was very fortunate and extremely excited to be selected the Crew Pick for the week's challenge with this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment