Monday, June 27, 2016

Pun Intended Hostess Stamp Set

I have to admit this was one of the first stamp sets I wanted from the newly released 2016 Stampin' Up! catalogue. It is a hostess set called 'Pun Intended'. There are another few equally gorgeous stamps in this set that I fully intend to make some cards with as well.

It is difficult to see in these photos but I also used the fantastic Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to add some highlighting - all over the bee and just on the lens of the camera. I have used some old stock and some new stock to create these cards. The camera card features another of my favourite colours - Bermuda Bay. I love this colour so much I have even used it as a highlighting colour to decorate my home.

I CASED these gorgeous cards from Pinterest from 2 lovely ladies (stampwithtami.com and Donna Lane) - thank you for your inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment