Friday, April 29, 2016

Cowboy Cookies Mix

What do you buy a SU friend for their birthday (besides SU stock)? - The same lady who we gave up our crafting night to throw an imprompture 'children's' birthday party for.

I found this fantastic jar the other day with measurements printed down the side and instantly I knew I had to use it. I then headed to the internet (my best friend) to find a suitable baking recipe to fill this jar. I came across a great recipe for Cowboy Cookies Mix. When I calculated it all out I figured it would perfectly fill my jar.

I made a suitable tag with the final instructions, tied it up with coordinating ribbon and voila! I love the look of it - and I will definitely be reproducing this for other dear friends.



To get the recipe please head over to the same website where I found this recipe Cowboy Cookies In A Jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment