Friday, October 16, 2015

Hey Girl Stampin' Up! Stamp Set

 As I have 2 grown sons the only reason for me to purchase this stamp set was for the cute little dog (he reminds me of our Cairn Terrier cross miniature Poodle - Buddy).

I have cased the SU catalogue with this first card which using the Cucumber Crush Dotted Lace Trim and plain Baker's Twine. The DSP is from the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack. I need to fine tune my watercolouring skills but otherwise he is such a cute little dog.











In complete contrast I have featured the girl from the Hey Girl stamp set. Once again using DSP from Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack and from the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper. Teamed up with some Baker's Twine. I have finished off some of the accents with another favourite of mine Crystal Effects - so many uses for this products. In my opinion it is a must have!!





No comments:

Post a Comment