Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Christmas Cards

I have set myself a mission - to make 1 card a day over the next month. I need to ensure 10 of these, at least, are Christmas themed to display at the next Picture to Page Show on 16th and 17th October at Sandown Racecourse on the Stampin' Up! stand.

In this card I have used the Very Vanilla Cardstock aged with Crumb Cake ink. The Wonderous Wreath stamp set is inked in Crumb Cake and the words are stamped in Real Red ink. I absolutely love linen thread - which I have used on this card too. (Pinterest is a great source for card ideas.)

It's a bit scary to think Christmas is only a matter of 12 weeks away but if you are like me and like to be super organised I have now made a start on my Christmas cards and I am on the look out now for family Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment