Monday, October 26, 2015

Baby Card

My sister and her husband have just had their second child - a little girl (yet to be named but I am calling her little Peach for now). We caught up with them recently for the first time and of course showered little Peach in gifts. This is the card I made for her.



As part of her gifts, which I themed all to be grey and white and mostly feature clouds I did some Kmart 'hacks'. The cannister is a yellow one from the kitchen section that I sprayed with white gloss paint, some Stampin' Up! silver washi tape and a little toy horse that I also sprayed in gloss white paint and attached to the wooden lid.

The white cloud hook is from a set of three. These were bright colours but I thought clouds look much better in white gloss, hence the make over.


No comments:

Post a Comment